The importance of having a reliable logistics partner, from raw materials to finished product delivery.
Cosmetic products require
- SPECIFIC STORAGE AND HANDLING CONDITIONS: appropriate and authorized warehouses are needed for the storage of raw materials, semi-finished products, packaging, and finished products; dedicated storage space – also for dangerous goods – and temperature and humidity controls are required.
- TRACEABILITY: Traceability of products, batch management and expiration dates must be preserved.
- PROFESSIONALITY AND EXPERIENCE: there are many types of materials to be handled and with different regulatory requirements, both for storage and transportation: tanks and drums of raw materials, packaging, semi-finished products (such as lipstick paste or mascara, which is more liquid, that travel in bags or buckets) and finished products.
Cosmetics industry logistics processes require
- CUSTOMIZED SERVICE: if the processes of order preparation and the choice of distribution channels are designed on the specific needs of recipients, higher quality, efficiency, and satisfaction of customers are ensured.
- HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS:
- PUNCTUAL AND RELIABLE COLLECTIONS AND DELIVERIES: an efficient and well-organized domestic and international distribution network, capable of transporting all types of goods needed by a cosmetics company, is needed.
- IMPORT AND EXPORT ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS: experience in handling customs paperwork and regulations of the world’s most important origins and destinations is necessary.
- PROACTIVE COMMUNICATION AND QUICK SOLUTIONS: production, as well as the customers of a cosmetics company, are very demanding and need to have timely information and quick solutions in case of unforeseen events, along the entire logistics chain.
- VALUE-ADDED SERVICES: a logistics operator that can also provide value-added services, such as co-packing and returns management, optimizes processes, reduces emissions and overall costs.